POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Proposed update to Isosurface plugin : Proposed update to Isosurface plugin Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:56:10 EDT (-0400)
  Proposed update to Isosurface plugin
From: StephenS
Date: 23 Feb 2003 23:00:32
Message: <3e5998e0@news.povray.org>
I am working on some changes to my Isosurface plugin.

A 'Display output' button, which will list all of the options the plugin
outputs to Pov. It will appear in a window like the 'About this plugin'
button. You can look at all of the declares (full length), any options, and
the function statement. Moray's scale, rotate, translate, will only appear
as the word 'Transformations'.

A wireframe detail level. I'm not happy with the current wireframe for the
contained_by sphere. I think 2 or 3 options for wireframes with less detail
can be useful.

I'm currently saving all #declare statements as strings, whether there used
or not. Changing unused #declare statements to something else will hopefully
reduce the file size when saved.

Comments welcome on these changes, or other changes you'd like to see.

Stephen